Friday, May 21, 2010

Party, Party, Party......

 
Do you like to host parties?  Attend Parties?  I am talking about Direct Sales Parties.  There are so many to chose from.  You have Pampered Chef, Discovery Toys, Tupperware, Lia Sophia, Mary Kay, and the list goes on and on.

I love getting FREE stuff!  That is my favorite part of hosting a direct sales party.  I do not, however like the cleaning up before hand and then afterwards.  I guess I don't like the work that goes along with it.

My reasoning for my post is because I want to know, What is your favorite DS company and why????
I LOVE Pampered Chef because I love to cook and they have some awesome cooking essentials and also some great cookbooks!

Tonight I am going to a Tupperware party.  I have not been to one of these in a while so this will be fun!  I am looking forward to this.

I can't wait to hear what you all like about each of the many DS companies out there.

1 comment:

  1. Great blog! I am your new follower. You can follow me back at http://showmemama.blogspot.com
    Have a great day!
    Show Me Mama

    ReplyDelete