Wednesday, May 12, 2010

A Blankie Birthday for My 3 yr old

My daughters favorite thing has to be her pink "silky" blankie.  So when we asked her what kind of party she wanted she said a "blankie burfday".  So here are some pictures of the party.  She really had a great time!


I used pink tissue paper to hang to look like her pink blankie.

For some odd reason, Sarah, my 3yr old has also been stuck on Hot Peppers.  Whenever someone would ask her what she wanted for her birthday she would say "ummm....Hot peppers".  Everyone thought this was really cute.  Well, after looking around to buy her toy hot pepper with no luck, I decided to make her one.  Here is what I came up with:


My cousin even bought her a jar of hot peppers which was so exciting for her!  She has been eating those things up this week!


We had a great turn out for her party and a lot of fun!  I love birthday parties!


1 comment:

  1. I just came across your blog while searching for 'blankie party' ideas! My 3 year old son ALSO wants a 'blankie party'. I couldn't believe how little info there is online for this sort of thing. If you have any other suggestions, I'd love to hear them! The funny thing is that he ALSO loves PICKLES! Random, right? But I had to laugh at your hot pepper similarity.

    I'm not very creative, so this is a real challenge for me! :) His party will be June 12 so I have a few weeks left to plan. HELP! :) AvonJenae@aol.com

    ReplyDelete