Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Starting w/ New


Well, I decided that I should start a new blog for my family and personal writings.

I have been posting all on one blog however, its not exactly working since I have it set to age restricted for content. As many of you know, or maybe you don't, I am a romance consultant with Brown Bag Party. I blog about my business over at Bold and Beautiful Party Girl.

So, here I am with another blog! I just hope that I can actually keep up with posting on this one! Should be pretty easy since, there is ALWAYS something going on in this lil life of mine!

A bit about me:

I have been married to my wonderful hubby for almost 7 years now.
We have 2 beautiful girls: Savanah age 4 and Sarah (almost 3).
I am a SAHM/WAHM.

Okay, back to the everyday chores of being a mommy!

It's almost naptime!

4 comments:

  1. It's funny you mention age restriction...I do most of my blog reading at work, so I am always afraid to open your business blog up!! LOL

    Lisa R

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! There really isn't anything bad, I just do not want underage children getting in and being able to open my links. Thought it best to cover my behind! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is great Christina! Cant wait to read your posts!!

    ReplyDelete